Saturday 8 August 2015

Welcome to our online resource!

Hello everyone,


This blog is meant to be an additional resource above and beyond what we've gone over in class.

By now I'm sure you've accumulated a fair amount of your own online links and study supports.  On the right I've listed some sites and PDFs that I believe may strengthen your grasp of the texts, their contexts and certain key topics.

If there are further resources that you would like added here, please make note of them as they occur to you, and let me know!  We'll see what we can do to build this up over the next few months.

Enjoy.


- T. Marcus

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teacher Marcus, is it possible you to post up some past works of people that have written 20+/25 on their essays. For me, mainly poems and Passage to India since they are in the first exam. I would just like to see how they structured their answers and what they picked out.
    TR

    ReplyDelete